What is Atlas Communications?
Among the services that Atlas Communications, a cloud-based communication platform, provides to businesses are voice calling, SMS sending, and SMS receiving. Because Atlas Communications has a direct connection to mobile operators, businesses can save money on SMS and voice calls.
Why send SMS messages using Atlas Communications?
Utilising Atlas Communications to receive SMS messages from clients has numerous advantages. Initially, a dependable and secure SMS reception service is provided by Atlas Communications. Second, SMS authentication, SMS reminders, and 2-way SMS confirmation are just a few of the features that Atlas Communications provides to help businesses better manage their SMS reception. Third, you can expand your business with Atlas Communications as it is a scalable solution.
Benefits of having SMS from clients stored on your server
There are many benefits to receiving SMS from clients on your server. To begin with, SMS is a rapid and simple means for customers to contact your business. Second, order confirmations, marketing campaigns, and customer support can all be conducted via SMS messages. Third, SMS messages can be used to collect customer data and feedback.
How to receive SMS from customers to your server using Atlas Communications
To receive SMS from customers to your server using Atlas Communications, you will need to create an Atlas Communications account, choose a virtual phone number, and configure your server to receive SMS messages.
Step 1: Create an Atlas Communications account
To create an Atlas Communications account, visit the Atlas Communications website and click on the “Sign Up” button. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a password. Once you have created an account, you will need to verify your email address.
Step 2: Choose a virtual phone number
Once you have verified your email address, you will need to choose a virtual phone number. You can choose a local phone number or an international phone number. Atlas Communications offers a variety of phone number options, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
Step 3: Configure your server to receive SMS messages
Once you have chosen a virtual phone number, you will need to configure your server to receive SMS messages. Atlas Communications provides detailed documentation on how to configure your server for SMS reception.
Step 4: Test your SMS reception
Once you have configured your server for SMS reception, you should test it to make sure that it is working properly. You can do this by sending yourself an SMS message from your virtual phone number.
Guidelines for accepting SMS messages from clients
When you receive SMS messages from customers, there are a few best practises that you should adhere to:
● Assign a specific phone number to the receipt of SMS. This will make it easier for you to monitor and quickly reply to your SMS messages.
● Make use of an easy-to-read message format. Customers will find it easier to understand your messages as a result.
● Answer SMS messages as soon as possible. Consumers anticipate a prompt response to their SMS messages.
● SMS can be used to engage and support customers. SMS is a fantastic method to interact with your customers and offer customer service.
Advanced features for receiving SMS
Numerous sophisticated SMS reception features are available from Atlas Communications, such as:
● Dual SMS communication. As a result, you can communicate with your clients via SMS.
● SMS verification. This enables you to authenticate your customers using SMS messages.
● Reminder SMS. This enables you to notify your clients via SMS when they have appointments or events coming up.
● SMS polls. This enables you to gather data and feedback from your customers by sending them SMS surveys.
Use cases for customer SMS receipt
Receiving SMS messages from clients has a wide range of applications. Here are some instances:
● customer assistance. SMS is a useful tool for offering your clients customer support. For instance, you can use SMS to respond to inquiries from clients, address problems they may be having, and provide them status updates.
● Confirmation of order. Customers can receive order confirmations from you via SMS. Your customers will benefit from knowing that their order has been received and is being processed thanks to this.
● Reminders for appointments. Customers can receive appointment reminders from you via SMS. This will assist your clients in not skipping appointments.
● marketing initiatives. Customers can receive marketing campaigns from you via SMS. For instance, you can send your customers coupons, discounts, and promotions via SMS.
● creation of leads. SMS can be used to create leads. For instance, you could provide clients with a complimentary trial or consultation in return for their contact details.
Fixing issues with SMS reception
There are a few typical issues with SMS reception that you might run into. Here are some pointers for resolving issues with SMS reception:
● Verify that the SMS receiving configuration on your server is accurate.
● Verify that the virtual number you have created is operational.
● Review the logs of your SMS receipts. This will assist you in locating any potential errors.
● Speak with the Atlas Communications help team. You can get assistance from Atlas Communications support to troubleshoot any issues you may be having with SMS reception.
The advantages of SMS reception for companies
Businesses can use SMS reception as a potent tool to boost sales, enhance customer service, and expand their operations. Businesses can benefit greatly from SMS reception with the help of Atlas Communications, which offers a dependable and secure SMS reception service.
How Atlas Communications can assist you in receiving SMS messages from clients
Businesses can benefit from a number of features provided by Atlas Communications to facilitate the receipt of SMS from clients, such as:
● An assortment of phone number choices. Local and international phone numbers are among the range of phone number options that Atlas Communications provides. This enables companies to select the phone number that most closely matches their requirements.
● A trustworthy and safe SMS receiving solution. Because Atlas Communications has a direct line of communication with mobile carriers, businesses can be sure that their SMS messages will be sent securely and with reliability.
● A range of sophisticated SMS reception capabilities. Advanced SMS reception features from Atlas Communications include 2-way SMS messaging, SMS authentication, SMS reminders, and SMS surveys. These features can assist companies in managing SMS reception more effectively and enhancing customer interactions.
Atlas Communications is the answer if you’re searching for a dependable and safe way to receive SMS messages from clients. Businesses can benefit from a range of features and advantages provided by Atlas Communications to make the most of SMS reception.